Home > Product & Services > Personal & Business Banking
Personal & Business Banking
Our Personal & Business Banking team provides superior levels of customer service to meet the banking needs of the following two customer groups:
1. High Net Worth Individuals with a minimum equivalent annual income of £100,000 in any currency or with a net worth (including owned property, and/or investments) of the equivalent of £250,000 in any currency
2. Businesses meeting any two of the following three criteria: Turnover less than the equivalent of £10.2m per annum, Total Assets less than the equivalent of £5.1m and Employees less than 50
Our promise is to be the Business and Private Bank of choice for African-oriented entrepreneurs, investors and professional across all their banking needs.
In addition to being a safe haven and a provider of superior service in the running of your current, savings and deposit accounts with us, we seek to assist our customers acquire a ‘piece of London’ through the provision of our straight forward Buy-to-Let Mortgage Product.
We invite you to take advantage of any of our services by filling the forms below:
• To open a Personal or Joint Current account with us please click here
• To open a Business Current account with us please click here
• If you would like to buy a property in London to rent out please click here to find out how we can help, click here to determine affordability and here for a mortgage application form.
Our Personal & Business Banking Terms and Conditions are available here.
Please see our current Standard Tariff for Personal & Business Banking clients
Protecting Your Money
Your eligible deposits with FCMB Bank (UK) Limited are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
This limit is applied to the total of any deposits you have with FCMB Bank (UK) Limited.
Any total deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.