In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Bank has put in place a business continuity plan and the management is monitoring the developments on a regular basis so as to adapt to the ongoing situation. The Bank has taken a number of measures to mitigate the risk such as.
- Only essential business travel for the foreseeable future.
- Limiting physical contact with outside parties as much as possible, customers, vendors etc.
- Limiting staff attendance to seminars and other business events.
- Working from home and with other teams located in multiple locations.
- Flexible working to avoid travelling during peak hours.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adopt appropriate actions as required.